COOKIES & PRIVACY
First, we’d like to make some short statements in normal language.
Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent or barter your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for Find A Way GmbH only.
We dislike spam as much as you do. We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to the Find A Way newsletter, you will receive regular e-newsletters from us. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
If you choose not to receive our e-newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries, send you your order confirmation, contact you about any issues with payment or your order to inform you about changes to your account. We will not contact you by e-mail anytime else.
Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Data processing for the performance of contracts
(1) Purpose of data processingYour personal data you provide us during the ordering process are necessary for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we would not be able to send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods we ask for the necessary payment data in order to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. Hence, the processing of your data collected during the ordering process is soley for the purpose of contract performance.If you send us a request by e-mail or by using the contact form, etc. before concluding the contract, we process the obtained data to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer your questions about e.g. our products.
(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
(3) Recipient categoriesPayment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if necessary merchandise management system, suppliers if necessary (drop-shipping).
(4) Duration of StorageWe store the data required for contract execution until the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual warranty periods expire.We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the statutory periods, generally ten years (cf. § 257 German Commercial Code (HGB), § 147 Regulation of Taxation (AO)).
The data processed for the execution of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and the contract cannot be concluded.
Sect. 3 Comments
(1) Purpose of data processingAdding comments is possible. Your personal data (e.g. name/pseudonym, email address, website) collected in this scope will be solely processed for the purpose of publishing your comments.
(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interestOur legitimate interest is the public exchange of user opinions on specific topics and products. The publication serves, among other things, the purpose of transparency and opinion-forming. Your interest in data protection is preserved, as you can publish your comment under a pseudonym.
(4) Duration of StorageThere is no provision for a certain storage period. You may request the deletion of your comment at any time.
(5) Right of objectionYou have the right to object at any time to the processing of data which was performed according to Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR and which does not serve direct marketing for reasons arising from your particular situation.In the case of direct marketing, however, you may object to the processing at any time without stating any reasons.
Sect. 4 More information
(1) Purpose of data processingSending your name, address and in some cases phone number to postal services (Either DHL, FedEx, German Post, UPS or Hermes) so they can send you your order and contact you in case of problems or questions.
Sending your Name, Phone number, and E-mail address to Freshdesk by Freshworks, Inc. This is the software we use to contact you if we have questions about your order. We also use this software to reply to you if you send us an email.
For rafflles – we save your data so we can tell you if you won and send you your price, in any.
(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
Sect. 5 Web analysis with Google Analytics
(1) Purpose of data processingThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, small text files, which are placed on your computer to analyze how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will be transmitted and saved on server in the United States by Google. If the anonymizeIP function is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address in advance within the member states of the European Union or in other states which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases Google will transmit the full IP address on server in the United States and will shorten there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activities and providing other services related to website and internet usage for the website operators.
(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interestOur legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. For your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, so that the IP addresses are only processed in an abridged form in order to exclude direct personal reference.
(4) Recipient categoriesGoolge, Partner companies
(5) Transfer to a third countryGoogle LLC, located in the USA, is certified for the EU-US Data Protection Agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection rates applicable in the EU.
(6) Duration of StorageUnlimited
(7) Right of objectionYou can prevent the installation of the cookies in your browser settings. If you choose to change your settings you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: optoutYou may also generate blocking by setting an opt-out cookie. If you want to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website, please click here: Disable Google Analytics
Sect. 6 Information about cookies
Sect. 7 Social plugins
(3) On our website we use so-called “social plugins” of the social network Google+, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the USA (“Google”). The plugins are recognizable e.g. on buttons with the indication “+1” on white or colored background. An overview of Google plugins and their appearance you find here. If you call a side of our web appearance, which such plugin contain, your browser develops a direct connection to the servers of Google. Contents of the plugins are conveyed by Google directly to your browser and merged into the side. By the integration Google receives the information that your browser called the appropriate side of our web appearance, even if you possess no profile with Google+ or are not logged in with Google+. This information (including your IP-address) is conveyed by your browser directly to a server of Google into the USA and stored there. If you are logged in with Google+, Google can assign directly the visit of our website to your Google+ profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example operate the “+1” – button, the appropriate information will be conveyed directly to a server by Google and stored there. In addition the information is published on Google+ and is shown to your contacts on Google+. Purpose and range of the data acquisition and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your relevant rights and attitude possibilities for the protection of your privacy you please take from the privacy statements of Google. If you do not like the fact that Google directly assigns the data collected over our web appearance to your profile on Google+ you must out-log on Google+ before your visit of our website with Google+. You can prevent the loading of Google plugins also with add-ons for your browser completely.
Sect. 8 Newsletter
(1) Purpose of data processingWhen registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. the newsletter will inform you in particular about products from our product range. For statistical purposes we may evaluate which links are viewed in the newsletter. However, it is not recognizable for us, which concrete person has accessed the links. You have expressly given the following consent separately or, as the case may be, in the course of the ordering process: You will receive 2 – 4 newsletters per month filled to the top with news, tips & tricks, and special deals. Easy unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.(3) Recipient categoriesif necessary: newsletter provider(4) Duration of StorageYour e-mail address will only be stored for the respective duration of your registration.(5) Right of revocationYou may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe as follows: You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at the following url: https://goo.gl/WFnVGC. We will treat your information with respect.
Sect. 9 Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is being processed, you are the ‘data subject’ in terms of GDPR and you have the following rights towards the controller:
1. Right of access by the data subject
You may ask the controller to confirm whether your personal data is processed.In the case of such processing, you may request the following information from the controller:(1) the purposes of the processing of the personal data;(2) the categories of personal data concerned;(3) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;(4) the estimated period of time for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;(5) the right to request from the controller to rectify or erase the personal data or the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;(7) the right to all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information for your about the logic involved, as well as the consequences and intended effects of such processing.As a data subject, you have the right to be informed whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this regard, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to have corrected and/or completed your personal data from the controller if your personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. The controller has to make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data relating to you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to erase the personal data and request the restriction of the use of the personal data instead;(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or(4) if you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your grounds.Where processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or for the protecting of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the conditions mentioned above, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation regarding erasureYou have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of your personal data immediately and the controller is obliged to erase this data without delay where one of the following reasons applies:(1) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;(2) you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based accordance to point (a) of Article 6 (1), or point (a) of Article 9 (2) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;(3) you submit an objection to the processing accordance to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you lodge an objection against the processing accordance to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR;(4) your personal data have been unlawfully processed;(5) your personal data need to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;(6) your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer information society services referred to Article 8 (1);
b) Obligation to inform other controllers (third parties)If the controller has made your personal data public and is obliged to erase them accordance to Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, he has to take reasonable steps, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, including technical measures, to inform the controllers who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested the erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of those personal data.
c) ExceptionsThe right to erasure does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:(1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;(2) for fulfilment of a legal obligation which requires processing by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority transferred to the controller;(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9 (2) as well as Article 9 (3) of the GDPR;(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing; or(5) for the establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
5. Notification obligation
If you have made use of your right to correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed of this correction or erasure of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you which you have provided to the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller, who has been provided with the personal data, where:(1) the processing is based on a consent in accordance with the point (a) of Article 6 (1) or point (a) of Article 9 (2) or on a contract in accordance with the point (b) of Article 6 (1); and(2) the processing is carried out using automated means.In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected thereby.The right to data portability is not applicable to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority given to the data controller.
7. Right to object
For reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless the controller can prove that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.Where the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.Where you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the possibility of exercising your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under Data Protection Act
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under Data Protection Act at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly impairs you in a similar manner.This does not apply if the decision:(1) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and a data controller;(2) is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or(3) is based on your explicit consent.However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Article 9 (1), unless point (a) or (g) of Article 9 (2) applies and appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests are in place.Regarding the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the data controller has to take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the data controller, to state his or her own position and to contest the decision.
1. An overview of data protection
DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator’s contact details can be found in the website’s required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
ANALYTICS AND THIRD-PARTY TOOLS
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
NOTICE CONCERNING THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Stil vor Talent GmbHGlogauer Straße 2110999 BerlinDeutschland
Telephone: +49 30 67964784Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
REVOCATION OF YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
RIGHT TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL OR TLS ENCRYPTION
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
3. Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
SERVER LOG FILES
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors. Therefore server log files have to be stored.
REGISTRATION ON THIS WEBSITE
You can register on our website in order to access additional functions offered here. The input data will only be used for the purpose of using the respective site or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise, we will reject your registration.
To inform you about important changes such as those within the scope of our site or technical changes, we will use the email address specified during registration.
We will process the data provided during registration only based on your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will continue to store the data collected during registration for as long as you remain registered on our website. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
4. Analytics and advertising
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objecting to the collection of data
Outsourced data processing
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic data collection by Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics’ demographic features. This allows reports to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section “Refusal of data collection”.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address and that you agree to receive this newsletter. No additional data is collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO. You can revoke consent to the storage of your data and email address as well as their use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. through the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when said data will be deleted. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
This website uses the services of MailChimp to send newsletters. This service is provided by Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service which organizes and analyzes the distribution of newsletters. If you provide data (e.g. your email address) to subscribe to our newsletter, it will be stored on MailChimp servers in the USA.
MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European privacy standards in the United States.
We use MailChimp to analyze our newsletter campaigns. When you open an email sent by MailChimp, a file included in the email (called a web beacon) connects to MailChimp’s servers in the United States. This allows us to determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links you click on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type, and operating system). This information cannot be assigned to a specific recipient. It is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of our newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better tailor future newsletters to your interests.
If you do not want your usage of the newsletter to be analyzed by MailChimp, you will have to unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a link in every newsletter we send. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing to the newsletter. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when said data will be deleted from our servers and those of MailChimp. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members area) remains unaffected.
Completion of a data processing agreement
We have entered into a data processing agreement with MailChimp, in which we require MailChimp to protect the data of our customers and not to disclose said data to third parties. This agreement may be viewed at the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/sample-agreement/.
6. Plugins and tools
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
On our pages, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account